If picking up the mic was a part of Greg Hardy’s post NFL plan reports from a recent performance might be cause to reconsider. The Carolina Panthers defensive end, known as The Krakken, took the stage at Club Label on Sunday July 20th at a party he was hosting and got a less than stellar response.
According to TMZ Fans reportedly walked away as he went through his set which was cut short during the second song forcing Hardy to leave the stage.
Hardy, who was recently sentenced to 18 months probation for domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend Nicole Holder during an altercation, might want to concentrate on the upcoming appeal his lawyers are currently prepping.
Popular 90s rapper Coolio has traded his residence in the gangsta’s paradise for one in a porn company’s pocket. Coolio and adult site PornHub have…
Former boxing champion Bronco McKart has been named to the Michigan Unarmed Combat Commission.
- Published in News
A purchase agreement, subject to City Council approval, has been created to allow the city of Toledo to take control of the former Southwyck Mall property.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. started a media storm yesterday when video surfaced of what appeared to be him saying he slept with T.I.’s wife, Tiny, while speaking at a press conference for an upcoming fight. But, according to the world class boxer, a couple of misheard words by the press put his statement in the wrong context. As previously reported, in the video, Floyd appears to say, “F-ck the b-tch. He just mad I was f-cki– his b-tch,” when asked about his beef with T.I. Floyd is now refuting those reports. Taking to his Instagram, Floyd put out the following statement, “At the press conference, I said “… he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch”. I DID NOT say “… I was f*cking his b*tch”. I’ve never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she’s a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th.”
T.I. has yet to respond publically, and probably won’t. Check out Floyd’s statement, below.
Those that are happy Drake and Chris Brown have finally deaded their longstanding beef have hip-hop producer Mally Mall to thank. The California rap veteran recently revealed it was him who helped the Drizzy and Breezy bury the hatchet and brought the two artists together in the studio. “They were in Vegas, and that’s when we squashed the beef,” he told a TMZ camera man. “I initiated it. We finished it, and wrapped it up.”
Mall was mum on what the two worked on in his studio, but he did confirm they were working on “a project.” He also went on to say the truce was genuine and Rihanna’s name was never brought up during the studio session. “It’s definitely all love,” said Mall. “I think everybody gets the picture now. You act like a jump off you get treated like one.”
Many believe the Drake and Chris Brown’s beef stemmed from their relationships with Ri Ri. At the height of the rift, Brown and Aubrey’s crews had an infamous bottle throwing brawl inside W.i.P nightclub in NYC in 2012. But, according to Mall, the past is the past.
Check out the clip, above.
Photo Credit: Johnny Nunez/WireImage
Meek Mill will remain in jail at least until September as the judge in his case has denied the rapper’s lawyer’s request for an emergency hearing to try to get the MMG MC freed at an earlier date, reports Philly.com. The Philadelphia rapper’s lawyers Christopher Warren and Dennis Cogan filed the petition Thursday (July 17) requesting a hearing within three days. However, Common Pleas Judge Genece Brinkley, who sentenced the 27-year-old rapper to 3 to 6 months jail, will not be available for such a hearing until September. She also rejected the notion of another judge hearing the case. This has left Meek’s counsel frustrated. “All I’m asking for is a hearing to learn why [his jailing] is constitutional and they won’t even give me that,” Warren told reporters.
As previously reported, the Dreamchasers CEO has been jailed since July 11 when he was sentenced to 3 to 6 months in jail for a probation violation. On Monday, Warren and Cogan plan to file what is known as a writ of mandamus, a rare order that attempts to get a higher judge to force Brinkley into an emergency hearing. They contend his jailing was unconstitutional because he was not notified of his violations via written notice and Brinkley failed to hold two hearings.
When revoking his bail Brinkley said Meek, “failed to provide his probation officer with a working phone number, used his Twitter account to disparage the officer and the prosecutor assigned to the case, booked out-of-town concerts without court permission, was “combative” and “disrespectful” to probation-office staffers and posed for a picture posted on Instagram holding a gun.”
Meek Mill’s sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money is scheduled to drop September 9.
B.o.B. isn’t cutting any corners in promotion of his latest mixtape, No Genre 2. Having already released five videos off the project, Bobby Ray returns today with a triple play of visuals dropping treatments for “So What” featuring Mila J, “The Nation” featuring Jake Lambo and “Get Right” featuring Mike Fresh.
“The Nation” featuring Jake Lambo
“Get Right” featuring Mike Fresh